Adjustment support

Have you been dismissed from a workplace without a collective agreement? Then you may be entitled to adjustment support. Via the adjustment support Kammarkollegiet, you get advice from us at Clustera and get help with finding a new job, studies or starting a business. If you are on sick leave or have an illness, you can also get extra support and help.

Clustera also helps with statements to CSN for transition study support, a service that also covers self-employed people.


Contact Us, 


Lejla Lukic

076 - 037 63 99